GoReleaser Pro is now available with some unique features such as:
- Build Docker images and manifests with Podman;
- Easy apt and yum repositories with fury.io;
- Ability to include config files (useful for common configurations);
- Improved global hooks and global after hooks;
- Monorepo support;
- Custom template variables (goes well with includes).
or go to https://gum.co/goreleaser
The roadmap is not public (yet), but we do have a couple of ideas and your input is always welcome! Once you buy it, feel free to email me with your suggestions.
Pricing & Sponsors¶
- The current pricing is "low" and is likely to increase as we keep adding more pro-only features;
- If you sponsor either the project or its developers, you can ask for a discount!
I don't have a plan for that yet, but please email me if you are interested.
Using GoReleaser Pro¶
When you buy it on gumroad, you'll get a license key.
You can then pass it to the
release command either via the
--key flag or the
GORELEASER_KEY environment variable.
✨✨ Thanks for your support! ✨✨