GoReleaser Pro is a paid, closed-source GoReleaser distribution with some additional features:
- Split and merge builds to speed up your release by splitting work, use CGO, or run platform-specific code;
- More changelog options: Filter commits by path & sub-groups;
- Have custom before and after hooks for archives;
- Prepare a release with
goreleaser release --prepare, publish and announce it later with
goreleaser announce, or with
- Preview and test your next release's change log with
- Continuously release nightly builds;
- Import pre-built binaries with the
- Rootless build Docker images and manifests with Podman;
- Easily create
yumrepositories with the fury.io integration;
- Reuse configuration files with the include keyword;
- Run commands after the release with global after hooks;
- Use GoReleaser within your monorepo;
- Create custom template variables (goes well with includes).
We don't have a properly organized public road map (yet), but these are some of the things we plan to work on, in one form or another:
--dry-runto test the release locally, possibly skipping the actual build of the binaries to focus on faster iteration of the other parts;
--single-target& friends for
- first-class macOS signing;
- create Windows installers;
That said, your input is always welcome! Once you buy it, feel free to email me with your suggestions and ideas.
Pricing & Sponsors¶
- The current pricing is low and is likely to increase as we keep adding more pro-only features;
- If you sponsor either the project or any of its developers, you can ask for a discount!
I don't have a plan for that yet, but please email me if you are interested.
Using GoReleaser Pro¶
If you use the GitHub action, you will want to set the
distribution option to
goreleaser-pro. Check the documentation for more details.
Please, make sure you read and agree with our EULA.
✨✨ Thanks for your support! ✨✨