GoReleaser Pro is a paid, closed-source GoReleaser distribution with some additional features:
- Continuously release nightly builds;
- Import pre-built binaries with the
- Rootless build Docker images and manifests with Podman;
- Easily create
yumrepositories with the fury.io integration;
- Reuse configuration files with the include keyword;
- Run commands after the release with global after hooks;
- Use GoReleaser within your monorepo;
- Create custom template variables (goes well with includes).
The roadmap is not public (yet), but we do have a couple of ideas and your input is always welcome! Once you buy it, feel free to email me with your suggestions.
Pricing & Sponsors¶
- The current pricing is low and is likely to increase as we keep adding more pro-only features;
- If you sponsor either the project or any of its developers, you can ask for a discount!
I don't have a plan for that yet, but please email me if you are interested.
Using GoReleaser Pro¶
If you use the GitHub action, you will want to set the
distribution option to
goreleaser-pro. Check the documentation for more details.
✨✨ Thanks for your support! ✨✨