GoReleaser Pro is a paid, closed-source GoReleaser distribution with some additional features:
- Template entire files and add them to the release. You can also template files that will be included in archives, packages, Docker images, etc...;
- Use the
.Artifactstemplate variable to build more powerful customizations;
- Split and merge builds to speed up your release by splitting work, use CGO, or run platform-specific code;
- More changelog options: Filter commits by path & subgroups, group dividers;
- Have custom before and after hooks for archives;
- Prepare a release with
goreleaser release --prepare, publish and announce it later with
goreleaser announce, or with
- Preview and test your next release's change log with
- Continuously release nightly builds;
- Import pre-built binaries with the
- Rootless build Docker images and manifests with Podman;
- Easily create
yumrepositories with the fury.io integration;
- Reuse configuration files with the include keyword;
- Run commands after the release with global after hooks;
- Use GoReleaser within your monorepo;
- Create custom template variables (goes well with includes).
We don't have a properly organized public road map (yet), but these are some of the things we plan to work on, in one form or another:
--dry-runto test the release locally, possibly skipping the actual build of the binaries to focus on faster iteration of the other parts;
--single-target& friends for
- first-class macOS signing;
- create Windows installers;
That said, your input is always welcome! Once you buy it, feel free to email me with your suggestions and ideas.
Pricing & Sponsors¶
- The current pricing is low and is likely to increase as we keep adding more pro-only features;
- If you sponsor either the project or any of its developers, you can ask for a discount!
I don't have a plan for that yet, but please email me if you are interested.
Using GoReleaser Pro¶
Once you buy it, you'll get a license key. You can then pass it to the
release command either via the
--key flag or the
GORELEASER_KEY environment variable.
If you use the GitHub action, you will want to set the
distribution option to
goreleaser-pro. Check the documentation for more details.
Please, make sure you read and agree with our EULA.
✨✨ Thanks for your support! ✨✨